Monday, February 28, 2011

Memoirs: Endeavoring Bike Riding..

Huh.. Its 1 week now that m back from home.. Nd need not mention that i miss being home.. But thrz something, m missing more than that this tym..
Any guesses??
.
.
.
Well, batana toh mujhe hi h.. So lets get going..
This tym @ home I tried something way out for myself.. Strived at BikE RiDinG.. =D
Hold on.. M purely apathetic to imbibe any critcism on this.. 'Cause Its My Lyf..!! So better keep ur gut feelings all to urself and get back to the heart of the matter.. 
So as this slothful weekend passed on, I apprehended how much I miss those few days, of my bike riding sessions with Kanha (my younger bro.) at home.. It used to strike 10 at nite & I used to be all over Kanha, not allowing him to breath a single second inside the house & drag him out to tutor me to ride a bike.. 
Though I had fantasized of riding a Pulsar or Karizma from the very beginning, I had to take up Papa's ancient, bumpy "Zeus"..!! Ofcourse it wasn't by choice.. My elder bro isn't that insane to hand over his esteemed bike's keys to an amateur.. that too me..!! (coz nobody trusts me on driving.. :-< dunno y??)
But wateva bike it be.. The point is.. That I did learn how to ride it.. In theory I knew it beforehand.. But in practice I pulled off quite well.. Atleast for Kanha's surprise, I drove finer than he had reckoned me to.. =>
Wat else wud i need then.. He didnt impede any of my further sessions.. And took me along gladly (atleast I feel so!) & he toh undeniably is Reckless.. But instructed me excellently yaar.. And it definitely is haunting for me.. I enjoyed it sooo much.. Nd I miss riding sooo much..!! =|
It has added another reminiscence to my being.
Maybe I owe him a My-Family-Sized Thanks for supporting me tab jab every1 else was looking at me with "Ye toh pagal hi hai" wali eyes.. But bhai hai yaar.. Itna toh banta hai naa..!! :p
And now for those who are wondering y the hell did I need to learn bike riding, well there are Langar me reasons for it.. But i cant let u knw 'em all.. Umm.. U guys can take the most reasonable one.. being.. 
- Kabhi emergency me if I dun hav an alternative to riding a bike, I shud be able to..=) 
(this 1 came to my mind wen all mine other reasons failed to convince ppl 4 me to learn it :p)
- I started with it on the 15th of feb. coz.. 14th feb koi mila nahi naa bike me baitha k ghumane k liye.. So, khud hi chalana seekh li..!! :p
- And coz I find it Thrilling.. Adventurous.. Fun.. And mainly Inexpensive (compared to the other thrilling things of my sort) I had ALWAYS wanted to learn it.. (umm.. maybe not always.. Ever Since I've read "NEW MOON"..!!) =>
* Gosh! These Reasons.. M spilling out everything I guess.. Confessions!! (for those who r gonna be huge hurdles in my future encounters with a bike..!! plzz dun hav ne hassles with it..)
And before I reveal any more of the concealed stuff of my senses, I'd better take leave..
With hopes to confront such forth-mentioned emergencies soon..
Which doesn't at all seem so rare..
'Cause Its My Lyf..!!
[TITLE COURTESY- Nishant Jain
Bye..
G'nyt

2 comments:

  1. awesummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! u learned hw to ride a byk!!!!! i hd thought dat i wud teach u bt i guess lil kanha hs pulled off a great job!!!! so wen m i goin to gt a peek at ur driving skills mam????cnt wait to c it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. m ready.. netym u say..!!
    But i dun think u shud b xpecting me to ride that well..!! Coz ur bike is gonna be far too heavy than wat I'v learnt on..
    It wud completely be @ ur RISk..!! :p

    ReplyDelete