Monday, February 7, 2011

More Of updates..!!



Hi guys..

Well its almost a month now since my last post.. And I hav sooo soo soo much to say.. But dunno if I'll be able to wrap it up aptly..
But in the interim, I did start off scrawling at very many stages.. And every single tym except 1ce (wen after finishing the entire post & clickin on 'publish post' I realised m not connected to the net & lost the whole of it.. :< ) i pulled out of it half-done.. Hoping to reach the climax this tym..!!

Well I had a full-on haphazard, random span soo far.. And a bit too much for a single month.. But cataloging all of it out-and-out would perhaps take another stretch of month of me to get done with it..
So as these days I'm more biased towards abbreviating & synopsizing stuff, m gonna apply the same funda to this post as well.. Truncating the entire scenario of the past 1 month--

-- Watched all the 4 big muvees of jan, 2011.. All 4 fridays.. It was stupefying.. Was such a leisure tym last month.. Nd m contemplating to have mucho similar episodes in the upcoming months.. :D

-- Had 2 stupendous trips to nagpur.. 1 was a sojourn at one of my candied cousin sis cum frnd's place.. And the other was precisely for a BAdlY NeEdeD bReAk.. which was well accomplished.. SHOPPING heals every breach..!! :P

-- My new-found love for StRaWBeRriEs.. Yummy-Tangy ones.. And now m no less than a Maniac wen it cums to strawberries.. "Its like my own personal brand of Heroin..!!" =p

-- Loadsa mental trauma which is mightily foreseeable in this domicile.. Albeit m over it provisionally, it won't be a rude-awakening to bump-into this sorta scoop in the times ahead.. :|

-- Xam marks were put up.. Nd m more than content with my oodles and mediocre both kinda grades.. :)

-- I finally got myself a new modem.. RELIANCE broadband+..!! ANd the aftermath is unconcealed.. M skulking about in here all the time.. :) *happy* *happy*

-- I finally got a new handset.. HTC Desire Z..!! My 1st Android phone.. M luvin it..!! =) But I still wish i could hav another new n96.. But bloody nokia ppl hav stopped maunfactuing it now.. =(

-- My yet another hobbyhorse.. CityVille.. This craze has perhaps reached its acme.. Coz i dun chat.. I dun blog.. I dun surf.. I dun Study (though not so unlikely) juz coz M busy as a bee slogging on my City.. Gotta chuck it off ASAP.. :-l

-- And m relishing, dozing and going rapt over a good deal of new tracks.. A few of which that i'd never wanna miss.. And soo preserving 'em as a souvenir of this day:
Main laut aaunga-kaash
Emptiness- Rohan Rathore
Kyun main jagoon- Patiala house
Unfaithful- Rihanna
And perhaps, DArLinG- SAATH KHOON MAAF (C'mon guys, it IS definitely One in MILLIONS..!! Who'd wanna loose track of it hmm???) :p

Anyways dunno if I've actually summed up the unabridged sequel since my last post.. But now m bagged.. Ready to drop..
That means m signing out now..
But I feel that now my audience might not be having the same notion abt me being a cynical scribe.. Coz all through this post.. ANd before & after AS WELL,
M ALL HAPPY HAPPY.. =>
 G'nyt guys..
Sleep tight!!
BBYYEE..



4 comments:

  1. aadhe shabd sar ke upar se gaye.. :-|

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha.. Dictionary refer kar leta..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool.......... bt change ur play list plzzzzzzz....... d sad sngs suck...... yukk.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. :x tere break up state pe suit hote h naa mere songs.. jada yukkk mat kar..!! :p

    ReplyDelete