Thursday, December 30, 2010

To-do list > Time ..!!

Gosh..!! Tym flies unbelievably fast.. 


It was juz day before yesterday that I'd posted how 4 days went in boredom.. nd now that I'v juz 3 more days here at home, I can remember all sorta stuff to do, soo many places to visit, and soo many people to meet.. Now wishing I had a "Magic Wand" or something of that caliber to do away with everything in this span.. Coz once m back to Wardha these things would remain in my to-do list till my next visit to home.. 
Nd this tym I actually dun think i'll be back soon.. 
Ya ya.. i know u guys might be smiling with the thought that "har month toh aa jati hai.." But the next planned vacation will be in May '11.. So m thinking to stick to hostel for 4 months.. at a stretch.. 
Sounds ridiculous right?? Well it does so to me as well.. But m juz planning to cover up my attendence at collg. 

No phenomenal love for that place.. :-| Albeit Its Out of Question..!!

Anyways, I'm juz planning soo.. U never know it with me..  Coz sustaining hostel for soo long hadn't been possible in these past 2yrs.. How can i assure of it now..??

And now that I'm running out of tym, I can think soo much to write of.. But i guess i can continue it later.. Dun actually hav such a colossal fan-following yet.. ;p So i'll keep it synoptic.. 

Take care guys..
Will be back soon.. even if my audience doesn't want me to..!! :>
Bye..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment