Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out Of Boredom--M Happy Now..!!

Howdy guyss??


Well I know you guys might not be as "velle" as me; so as to spare their precious tym on my small blog.. Still for those who've anyhow landed here.. 
A Giant HELLO from a Lilliput me to BANTA HAI YAAR..!!
Actually even i dunno wat m upto.. Bas its a special day.. 29th dec. 2010..  Nd i thought aaj apna 1st post kar hi dena chahiye.. So here I'm.. 
Waise "Here I'm.. The one that u luv.." is a nyc song.. I like it..!! :)

Look i haven't guaranteed on any sorta entertainment to you, so plz dun blame me if u feel lyk m wasting ur tym on this good for nothing post.. Coz i'v no experience of writing a blog yaar.. Remember 'tis my first tym..!! :)


Still lemme try tellin u somethin-


I'm home.. After 1.5 long months.. uff.. Yeah! I know u might be proud of me.. Even I'm =p
coz staying in hostel for such long periods, at a stretch, for a person as nostalgic as me, is actually a commendable task..
But the same old story continues.. Coming Home with expectations lyk m Off to Disneyland & landing up dozing @ home , 'tis awfully annoying.. x-(
Nd soo 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th.. 4 complete days @ home.. with no fun..(xcept for some "teeny-weeny" shopping) I was ought to get bored..
And then today one of mine bestest buddies aroused the Never-Born writer in me.. Nd here I'm(yet again) to pakaofy u guys.. So m not to be condemned..!! :p
SO now u got how it all started outta boredom..??

Nd m Happy Now..
Coz as i told u, its a spcl. day.. In fact vry vry spcl.
Never a wordsmith, but a long-lost wish is being fulfilled with this blog today..
Though is it gonna die Or stay alive is still in dubiousness.. But i hope this 1st post remains alive.. As a souvenir of this DAY.. =>
And contemplating my lyf, i guess the forthcoming days of boredom.. perhaps till new year(coz i'll b home till then) will nudge me to further update this blog.. with some more bulletin on my life..

Till Then..
 Signing out..
Its me Vanshika..
Gudnite   guys..
Toodle-oo..!!

1 comment: