Friday, December 31, 2010

Being Jealous..!!

Dunno how messed up 'tis gonna be.. Coz all my mental faculties seem soo disturbed..!!


It was juz 15 min ago that i had wrapped up watching "Shrek Forever After".. Amazing movie.. typical my shade .. juz loved everything abt it.. And can watch innumerable such movies.. 
Was in such a gleeful mood.. All set to sleep with those mystical dreams.. 


When something soo true sprung to my mind.. Nd now m all topsy-turvy.. I might sound gibberish but cant pen down the entire anecdote.. Wateva that is.. has made me envious.. Might not be the 1st tym that i'm having this feeling.. But it is one the rarest feelings i encounter.. Nd that's the reason m hating it soo much..!!


Wateva i hav in my lyf, m always more or less satisfied with it.. though Wishes are abound, plentiful, inexhaustible; still i never wanted a thing of this sort soo much in my lyf..

I do hav a "super-cool family" and "Acceptable frnds" too (no offense..!!).. I do hav loadsa fun, incomparable memories of lyftym and wat not.. But even then.. Now m having this feeling as if m missing on soo much in my lyf.. As if m juz surviving for its sake.. But not living my lyf..!! Gosh! Its maddening i tell u.. 


Why do I long for this 1 episode soo much.. (I know m making you guys wonder a lot abt wat is it, juz take it as something really huge with this fun-frnds-family thing) I know m not being desirous of anything soo impractical or outta question.. Then Why cant it happen.. Why do I have to yearn for it sooo much.. When ppl around me can hav such experiences.. Can hav such outstanding, wonderful adventurous tyms, But not me.. MUJHE BHI CHAHIYE..!! 
M not being greedy.. Juz aspiring for something since long.. Nd now i m feeling jealous of all those who might not hav wished it as passionately as me.. But still they're getting it all.. Nd m still waiting.. As if at the end of a never-ending queue... Kyun??? =(


M not liking it.. In fact m hating it.. Its a disgusting emotion.. Grievous, Dejecting, Dispiriting, Desolating.. Aaarrggghhh.. Wat to do.. It seems lyk m all companionless in this godforsaken, forlorn world.. Abhi sab ko sona zaruri kyu thaa??? Why isnt anyone awake to listen all this nuisance thatz staggering my mind.. Right now.. At 2:00 am.. Even I wanna sleep dammit..!! But nahi.. Ye saare wacko thoughts mujhe hi aate h.. That too itne absurb tyms pe..


But now that i'v started blogging.. I thought of pestering my fellow audience as well. Why should i suffer Alone.!! ;p
Actually m a bit relieved now.. Someone will read it for sure and that would mean that I'v shared it with someone.. somehow.. :)


WoW.. M loving it.. Blogging actually is a tym consuming yet appeasing means to tranquilize me..!!

Credits & Acknowledgements to the readers if you've sustained it till here..
Thanks for being a tenacious hearer.. =>
Adios..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment