Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BAck With A Smack!??! :/


Hola Guys..

Back to blogging after 9 months 14 days and wateva hours minutes seconds.. who cares.!!

First of all, I'd like to THANK my FANS and FOLLOWERS for their concern as mails and comments that where have I disappeared for not having shown up on my blog since ETERNITY!! 
[A lot of exaggeration you may say, but perhaps I've become a greenhorn in respect to blogging, as all this while away from blog, I'd been scrawling and formulating either typical MAGAZINE ARTICLES or ANSWERS IN MBBS EXAMINATIONS.
So, pardon me for my gibberish writing as of now.. Will strive the best of my capabilities to bring out the BesT oF mE..!! =) ] 

There has been a lot going around in life now.. The details of which you may come across in the subsequent posts..
1 year from now, in the past, my life was all slothful with long insomniac nights and loadsa mental clouding which towed me to kick off with blogging, which though killed a lot of time, but I always looked up to it as a means to cheer me up..

But now, despite all the mental stuff I may have, and all my failed attempts to cheer up myself, I have become too indolent to write up a lil something for my blog..

But as you may say, its time again, When HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.. 
"I Vow to Thy Almighty, that Nevermore shall I Renounce this Praxis of BLOGGING until Death Do Us Part."

Oodles to Unfold.. But I cannot resist having a post published right away for now..
So lemme get it started..
M Blogging Again People..
And I'm as excited about it, as I was in the yester-year
(The One Where- It All Began..!!)

Do Come Back.. For I Can Assure You, the next post is gonna be Soon..

Take Care till then..
Have a Snugly Winter..
Toodle-oo..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment